Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Triple Joy: Austin, Logan and Walker!

A special thank you to Amy, the Quadruplets Mom for referring this beautiful family to us. The title of this post is Triple Joy, which I got from the Triplets Mom, Kirsten. This past weekend, I had the privilege of photographing this amazing and kind family. Kirsten, Jorge, Austin, Logan and Walker met me at a local park and we had a blast "capturing life as it happens" with three growing boys. Wow! Can I just say, they have a lot of energy and are full of love.

At first, it took the triplets a while to warm up to me, but then it was within the blink of an eye, I started to hear "CHEESE" from the mouths of babes! "Yeah lady, take our picture because we are the cutest triplets in town"! That is what they really wanted to tell me.

*Some of you are probably wondering if I am going into the business of photographing multiples? Just Maybe! If you are a Mom of Multiples and you are reading this, you should contact me directly through my website! :) I think all little ones are precious and special gifts from God, but there is something about Multiples and their journey of how they have come into this world. Many couples who struggle with infertility seek treatment to conceive and multiple births is the normally outcome. These little guys are just that! Miracles of Life! They have a special place in my heart, just like the Shahbaz Quads.

During our session together, it was all about race cars, guns, dots, the playground, dirt and smiles! The boys were as patient as three and a half year olds could be until they had the urge to get onto that playground. While they were playing, I had the opportunity to capture some great images of Kirsten and Jorge, their beautiful parents.

Austin, Logan and Walker are going to be four years old next month and I just love them to pieces now. I can't wait for the next opportunity to photograph them.

Kirsten and Jorge, thank you for the opportunity to capture your family with my camera. You both are very special people with a beautiful story, and three very precious little boys. Austin, Logan and Walker, I can't wait to see you again, and HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!

To view more images from the session, CLICK HERE for a Slideshow!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Tira! That must have been tough with 3 at that "can't stop for a second" age...