Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Noah Douglas: 6 Months

With this session and my last session with the Shahbaz Quads, I can't believe how fast all of my little clients are growing. This just goes to show the miracle of life and how precious it really is. Or the old phrase, "they grow like weeds".

They most certainly do, and Noah is no exception. This past weekend, I met Noah and his parents bright and early so we could capture this little guy at 6 months. Or, 6.58 months to be mathematically correct! We have to plan our sessions around Noah's fathers crazy busy schedule with work, choir practice and of course, Pittsburgh Steelers games. It's true, Noah's father is the biggest Steelers fan out there. Noah hasn't picked a team yet, but I am sure he will have a fan divided shirt with the Denver Broncos and the Pittsburgh Steelers on it. I love photographing little ones at 6 months because their personalities are just beginning to form, and they start laughing and talking. Okay, not really talking, but they are just now hearing themselves giggle and coo. Noah was just that. He laughs, has this big bright smile and loves his parents so much.

To view more pictures from the session, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!


Noah 6 month blog board

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tira! What a gift to have these memories recorded so wonderfully forever. So many great ones, but when I got to the swing set pictures, I was like, WOOOOOOOW.

oh and, sorry if I've influenced you for..EEEEEvil. Muuwhaahhaaa.
GO to Disney, it's so wonderfully festive.

RumorsOfGlory said...

Hi Dave, Marsha, Noah!

Seeing these made me so happy for you!

Miss you and look forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving.
Lucille