Saturday, October 18, 2008

4 things...

So, there are a lot of photographers playing this crazy game and tagging each other. Since none of my friends have been tagged yet or have tagged me, I thought I would do this, tag them, and see what happens. I saw that the amazing and wonderfully talented Jamie Delaine from Vancouver, B.C. did this a little while ago. So Fun! Enjoy!

Four (4) things I did today…

1. Got up extremely early to do a 6 month/family session for my friends the Burkes.
2. Drank two large cups of coffee.
3. Got caught up with my dear friend Marsha after our session, and now have even more extreme opinions of what is happening to our country.
4. Told my husband that I love him! (That is every day) But since you asked!

Four (4) things on my to do list…
1 Edit the Shahbaz and Burke sessions.
2 Clean and organize the scrapbook room.
3 Do three loads of laundry
4 Convince my husband that we should go to Disneyland this weekend to see the Halloween decorations.

Four (4) of my guiltiest pleasures…
1. Camping out in my recliner and catching up on my “chick” shows.
2. An entire bag of sour worms from Disneyland. (Can you tell what is on my mind?)
3. Shopping at the Brighton Collectibles store when I really shouldn’t. A girl can never have enough bling!
4. Spending too much time on the Open Source Photo Forum, learning more about photography and my business.

Four (4) random facts about me…
1. I was born at the Oakland Naval Hospital. If you want to know any more than that, you just have to ask.
2. I am left handed, and we are the ones with the right frame of mind!
3. I have never lived anywhere else other than the San Gabriel Valley.
4. I have a M.Ed. in Higher Education / Student Affairs

Four (4) people that I want to tag to pass this onto to hear more about...

1. Katie Beverley
2. Shannon Lott
3. Hanssie Trainor
4. Melissa Jill


And I leave you with this....4 little ones soon to appear on this blog! This is Mr. Jeremiah posing for me.

2 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

You sneaky sneaky thing...I am just catching up on my blog friends and look what I find!

I loved reading your answers, and I think it's so sweet that you say I love you every day to your hubby. I'm guilty of not doing that. Yes, you should get to Disneyland...

I will answer soon:) Thanks for thinking of me. Although those that know me will be scared with what my answers might be. Ha!

Katie Beverley said...

Tira! Haha, I never even saw this! I'll have to play too since you officially tagged me...just showed up on my google alerts! You are too cute