Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Jadyn: 7 Months

She has her ears pierced, her hair is getting longer, and her personality is changing by the minute. Baby Jadyn is 7 months now and I had the pleasure of photographing her over at her Nana's house for her fall portraits this past Friday. I think because it had been a few months since she was in front of my camera, that she didn't give me all of her smiles and giggles she normally does. Regardless, she is still adorable and we had a blast at trying to get her to smile and laugh. It really does take 4 adults, a photographer and a glow worm to get this little one to laugh. Jadyn's Mom, Melissa kept bouncing the glow worm over my head to get her to laugh, in hopes my camera would capture just the right smile. Her dad was an excellent sport when it came to having his picture taken. And even Grandpa Mike would come out between innings to see what Jadyn was up to.

Thank you Sharon and Mike for allowing us to photograph your little munchkin at your house. And special thanks to Jadyn's parents for allowing me to capture even more memories of their beautiful gift from our Lord above. Love, Tira J

*To view more images from our session, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!















3 comments:

Shannon Lott said...

Awe, she is gorgeous! Those eye lashes, and chubby wubby rolls, and the sunlight on her back...just fabulous Tira!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the first two are sooo cute we can't stand it!!!! love the pumpkins!!

Liza J. said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie!