Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy "belated" Halloween!

Yesterday was quite a "TREAT" because I had the Shahbaz Quadruplets over for some pictures before they went up to their church for the harvest festival. Cedar was a little ladybug, Jonah was a dinosaur, Jeremiah was a dog, and Jordan was a crazy monkey! We let them run around in our back yard, which they had never been in by the way. And, for the first time, I got to break out my refinished antique black chair. It was a huge hit! I had purchased some little "Pum Pum's" for the kiddos, which they thought were balls, so they would pick them up and then throw them. It didn't matter, because it was so fun to see how much they have grown, and really how strong they are. Enjoy a fun collage of them in their costumes.

Photobucket

Also at the harvest festival were my new little friends, Austin, Walker and Logan. They had so much energy while in the bounce house, it was hard to snap a picture of them and have it be in focus. Aren't they cuties?

Photobucket

After I got home from the harvest festival, the trick o' treaters began to arrive. I wanted a lot to show up so I could get rid of all of the candy we had purchased. We did not have very many this year, which I think was good, due to both the weather and the uncertain safety out there for the children. The leftover candy will have to be evicted from our house on Monday morning, because my hips can't afford it. I think all of Upland was at the harvest festival at Life Bible Fellowship Church. More and more churches are doing this every year, which I think is fantastic. Our church, did their last weekend, and while I could not attend, I am sure that it was packed as well.

We did have one "furry" trick o' treater, and that was our neighbor's dog, Tahoe! Jaison and Nancy bring him over every year to show off his Darth Vadar costume. Here are a few pictures of Tahoe:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.