Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Hudson: One Year Portrait Session

He was determined and in charge. He wanted to make sure I took his picture from every angle and he followed the camera to a tee. Meet "Lil' Man" Hudson! He is so handsome, and I couldn't resist calling him Handsome Hudson, which he did answer to by the way. I work with Hudson's Mom Julie at Azusa Pacific University and she really wanted me to capture images of her little guy who had just turned a year old one week before our session. We had a blast taking pictures, and I think he had fun too. Hudson got to play with grass, sticks, dirt, balls, and cups. What little boy wouldn't want to run loose on a huge lawn and play with whatever he wants? Mr. Hudson and I did have an audience while we were doing our portraits. Mom, Dad, Uncle and Friend. When it comes to trying to making a one year old laugh, it really does take that many adults to finish off the task.

*Julie and David, thank you so much for the opportunity to capture images of your beautiful and handsome Mr. Hudson! I can't wait to see him in a few months, even more grown up.

To view more pictures from our session, CLICK HERE for the slideshow!








5 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

so cute!! lovin the flare shot!

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

Great job to you too Tira. Maybe someday you can take out little guys shots:)
Keep up the great work!

jeanette said...

I love em!! Lovin' them all!! I def. want you to be my munchkin's photographer!!!

Hanssie said...

So cute. I love the one where he is walking away

Shannon Lott said...

Very cute! Great light in that flare image!