Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Shahbaz Quadruplets! Walking, Talking, and Teeth!

The Shahbaz Quads are officially 16th months old this week. A few weeks back, I went over the the Shahbaz home and photographed the Quadruplets for their 15 month session. Wow! I had seen them since their 1st Birthday, but oh my how they grow! They are doing so well, Jeremiah and Jordan walked for me. It brought tears to my eyes, only because I am so happy they have come this far. Each of them is starting to develop their own unique personality, along with knowing how to get their way. Cedar has beautiful curls and a killer smile, and Jordan knows how to fool you to throw the ball back. And that silly Jeremiah, who will laugh at anything! We had such a blast doing this shoot. Amy's parents were over to help out for the day which I always appreciate because then we have one little one per adult. Phil was out of town for some family business, so we missed him during our time together.

Amy, I appreciate you so much for how much love you give to each of your children and how you tirelessly give every hour of your day. Wendy and Darrell, you are the greatest grandparents and I hope you had a wonderful trip to Switzerland. And Phil, I missed you during this session, and pray that your family has peace in their hearts. Love, Tira J.

To view the pictures and order, click here enter quads15months and then 13966

To view more from their session, CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

*note to photographers, I shot this entire session with my new 50mm 1.2. Love it!






6 comments:

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

These are adorable Tira. I love the painted chairs!

Hanssie said...

So stinking cute! Great fun shots!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!!! LOVE them all...love the last one with mom. So precious! I bet they love them!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that shot with the chairs have to be the cutest thing i've seen all day!!!

rmcphoto said...

I am jealous you have the 50mm 1.2. I love my 85mm 1.2 but would love to pick up that 50mm also. I am sure your clients will love these images. I especially love the first image!

Anonymous said...

Wow... u're so lucky to be with a quads! So so fun!

And yup... the 50mm 1.2 ROCKS! Mine's like a lover next to my hubby. Hahaha...