Monday, July 7, 2008

Sara and Josh: Anytime - Preview!

*Normally I would not do a preview of a session or what some would all a teaser, but I have been so busy, that I am just now posting the first two pictures from the session we did for Sara and Josh.

So, here is a preview for you of what I promise will be worth the wait! I should have more available in the next few days.

Now, if I can just get rid of the horrible mosquito bites I got from this little excursion!

All I have to say, is that it was well worth it!



4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

pure gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like the mosquito bites were worth it

Anonymous said...

What a pretty bride! Great job with these :)

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

Those look awesome! That was a lot of fun minus the bugs:) What about a shout out the hair dresser:) J/K Can't wait to see more!