Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sonja: Graduation Portraits

Last week, I had the pleasure of taking Sonja's graduation photographs. I had not seen her since she left the APU campus back in December. She flew down from Monterey to have her hair and pictures done for her announcements. I worked with Sonja in the UG Registrar's Office for a few years and I could look out my office and she her bright smile! I am so excited that she will be coming back in May to participate in the commencement ceremony with her friends. Sonja, I am so proud of you and wish you the best, all the years to come.

Enjoy your slideshow!



4 comments:

Shawn Kloster said...

Stellar job! You made Sonja's true beauty really come thru in these photos! She will be sooo happy with these. =)

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

great job! its such a clear shot.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i love it! you're great!

Priscilla Goodman said...

you really did a wonderful job with these, Tira! she looks amazing - and so relaxed!