Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bonnie & Brianne: Graduation Portraits


This past weekend, David and I did a graduation photo session or "G" Session for college roommates, Brianne "Bri" and Bonnie. I first met them a while back when I still worked in the Registrar's Office at Azusa Pacific University. I loved it when they were working in the office because they kept life exciting and always served the students who came in with a smile. They are so fun loving that you can't help but enjoy hanging out with them. David and I had a blast taking their pictures and have a lot for you to see as there are three different slideshows.

Click Here to view the slideshow: Senior Year Roommates: Bonnie and Brianne



Click Here to view the slideshow: Bonnie's Graduation Portrait Session




Click here to view the slideshow: Brianne's Graduation Portraits

1 comment:

Shawn Kloster said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a blast together. The shots are wonderful and I'm sure they were very happy with the results.