Monday, February 11, 2008

Haera's Graduation Photo Session

On Sunday, both David and I took Haera's photographs for her Graduation Announcements. It was so wonderful to have David shoot with me yesterday, because he is off in the distance and is able to catch a totally different perspective. Anyone and everyone who knows Haera knows that she is so fun to be around. I am sure that many of you have at least one Armenian friend who is so generous beyond belief and they are just a complete joy. This is Heara. We had a blast taking her pictures and if we would have had more time, we probably could have burned through all of our cards. I loved how she came prepared with her list of where she wanted us to take her pictures, and you have to love how she wanted to have her photo taken with our beloved Cornelius P. Haggard, Th.D. in every outfit. Oh H-A-E-R-A! You are a joy to be around and I am so proud of you for graduating this May. I cannot wait to hear what you will do next in your life. God is going to do some amazing things for you in the years to come. Enjoy your slideshow!

1 comment:

Shawn Kloster said...

Hey Tira! Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. It would be a pleasure to meet you soon as well. Maybe we can shoot together on something... who knows.

Great senior pic by the way. ;)

-Shawn