Wednesday, February 6, 2008

9 months and counting!

On Saturday January 26th, I had the opportunity to go to the Shahbaz home again to see the quadruplets, Cedar, Jonah, Jeremiah, and Jordan. This was supposed to be their 9 month photoshoot, but we are a bit behind, because they actually turn a year on March 23rd. They are so adorable, and every time I come over to see them, they just eat up my camera. Phil and Amy continue to be super parents of quads and I admire them so much for all they do. Thank you for allowing me into your home to photograph your family. Enjoy your slideshow!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tira, beautiful work!!!!!! I'm sure it helps that the Shahbaz quads are so adorable...but none the less...you captured there pictures wonderfully. I've yet to meet them but by looking at these shots I can assume some pretty fun personality traits already!! Keep it up!! Much love, Jeanette