Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Gift of Adoption!

Many of you who know me, know my personal story and how I was adopted into a wonderful family when I was an infant. Every single time I hear of people adopting a child I celebrate with them. Adoption is about LOVE! The type of love that I cannot quite explain at times. My dear friend Brandon finalized the adoption for his son Levi this past Thursday and I had the opportunity to go down to San Diego and witness the ceremony with Brandon's parents, his aunts, his good friend Stephanie, and some friends from Point Loma. While the ceremony was short, it was the greatest moment, to see Levi be put into a wonderful family, to see Brandon become a Dad, and to see how Levi will now have the opportunity to be loved forever by the entire Hill family.

Congratulations Brandon and Levi! Enjoy your slideshow.

2 comments:

michaelito73 said...

Hi Tira,

I know exactly what you mean about a love that can't be explained when it comes to adoption. My wife and I adopted our son in 2006. He has grown in our hearts immensely. It is bigger than we had immagined. We are so blessed to have received him.

Thank you for sharing those adoption pictures. It reminded me or our big adoption day.

Regards,
Mike

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures - and just looking at them reminds me of those special moments and memories from that day!