Thursday, September 11, 2008

Total Randomness!

One of my friends in Arizona, Melissa Jill has been sick this week and has had way too much time to mess around in cyberspace. I am thankful she is feeling better, and even more glad that she has finally made it to facebook, but she was really bored. Even though I gave her fair warning hour before she got sucked in that it was going to be addicting. Woohoo! Anyways, she discovered this random website from another photographer's blog where you can enter your URL and it will "spit out" the top 50+ words you have used lately on your blog. I examined the words from mine, and it looks like it took the last few posts from my blog and jumbled them all together. I agree with Melissa, that it is a time waster, but rather intriguing, especially when you begin to put your friends URL's in to see the top words they write.

No comments: