Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'all!

Fall is the most beautiful time of the year, so Happy Fall Ya'all!!

Even though we are a week into the fall season, I just had to do this post. I love to see the trees change colors, the feel of cooler weather so we can wear cute sweaters, and the smell and taste of hot apple cider, just warms my soul. I know that I have been a bad blogger, but I promise that I have a lot more to come. I feel like the last few weeks have been a roller coaster, since school started at APU (no homework, finally) and preparing to do some pretty hefty changes to my business. I even turned a year older....last week, the day before fall. I will post some of the fun pictures from my birthday weekend in a few days.

Below is a fun picture Christopher Wren took of me before we met the Fieldhouse Family. I just love the light, and of course, my Shootsac, with it's fun fall colors. The other picture is one I took in Vermont a few years back when I attended the Legal Issues in Higher Education conference with some of my classmates in my graduate program.

No comments: