Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Addendum......

I AM … blessed.
I WANT… someone to find a cure for cancer and autism.
I HAVE … a full tummy from lunch.
I KEEP … old t-shirts that bring great memories from the past.
I WISH I COULD … get out of bed early enough to work out in the morning.
I HATE … rude people, but try to offer them grace later.
I FEAR … not saying I Love You enough.
I HEAR … my co-workers laughing out loud about the student loan industry.
I DON’T THINK … I will make it to the gym today.
I REGRET … not jumping on certain band wagons earlier.
I LOVE … a fresh pedicure, huge bear hugs from my hubby, my two kitties, and a good night sleep.
I AM NOT … going to waste another day.
I DANCE … when my hubby is watching those crazy dance shows and mock some of the dancers. Sorry. :(
I SING … in church and rock the house.
I NEVER … burp in public.
I RARELY … speed.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … those sappy Chick Flicks on cable.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … quiet.
I HATE THAT … I need to stop drinking Diet Coke.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … life sometimes.
I NEED … work on my new website.
I SHOULD … go to the gym after work, but will probably work on a slideshow!

I borrowed this idea from my friend Jasmine Star. Thanks J* for those little things in life that put things in perspective.

Also, if you know Jasmine and have not done so already, please stop by her blog and say a little prayer for her Mom. She is having a biopsy tomorrow (Friday) and we are all praying that cancer has not returned.

No comments: