Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Maxwell Bryant: 3 Month Session

It was a two day process, but we managed to capture some great images of Maxwell Bryant at 3-months!

Last weekend, Max got to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Mom and Dad went to the Jack Johnson concert. This was the first time Max spent the night away from his parents, and since he was going to be next door, what a perfect opportunity to try to capture some images for his 3-month session. On Friday, I went over to take some photographs, and noticed the great new rocking chair Grandma Susan had purchased on e-bay. That is the chair in all of the pictures, and it ROCKS! Max looked so cute in it, so I could not resist. I do have a chair which I want to photograph my little ones in, but have not had the opportunity to use it quite yet. Anyways, Max was a rockstar for all of his pictures.

The second day of this session was on Saturday, and I went over to Susan & Jerry's house to get some images with Max's parents, Kathi and Jerry. We had a lot of fun, and once again, Max was a great sport, until he told us it was time to sleep. We had a great time, and I am glad that I had to opportunity to work it into my schedule to get next door.

Thank you Susan, Jerry, Kathi, and Jerry for allowing me to capture more images of your precious Maxwell!

To view more images CLICK HERE for a slideshow!

You can also see some more pictures in the previous post!






No comments: