Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sneak Peek - The New Look, Pt. 1

Seriously!

I know you all have been patiently waiting, as have I. Not to worry, things are moving along nicely in regards to our website(s). I was so super excited to have received my new business cards the other day. There has been a lot of talk over the past few months about branding yourself. Let me tell you, I could write a million blog posts about branding, but I won't go there quite yet. Seriously, it has been a wonderful process, and I am so happy with the outcome.

Here is a little sneak peek for you. These are my new business cards, which I had printed over at Got Print . The picture does not even do the new logo or the colors justice, but this is only a sneak peek, riiiiight? The are glossy front and back and are sweet! Until next time.......

You may have noticed my new little border around the picture. Yep, get used to it, because it is here to stay, just at the new location!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking card. I was considering doing a card very similar to that when I wanted to change my logo. What great taste you have. LOL

Anonymous said...

Tira! Lovin' that logo!! Can't wait to see the new brand and site come together. We might have to meet up and get you a shiny new headshot for the new site. =)

Hanssie said...

Love it. It's clean and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ooh liking the look of the new logo! Can't wait to see the whole package come together!

Shannon Lott said...

Very pretty Tira!

Anonymous said...

COOOLNESS! :) Be sure to give me a card when we see each other on March ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the card! I got my business cards at Got Print also. they do an amazing job and they're very affordable.

Melissa said...

I like it Tira!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ooo me likey!! very stylish tira!!!

Photos By :: Shelby Knight said...

Love it Tira. The logo looks awesome and very professional. Did you design it? Would love to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the card - they look amazing.