Thursday, February 12, 2009

So long, farewell!

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehn, good night! That is what we are about to say to this cute little blogitty blog blog! We have had a wonderful relationship, me and this black and green blogger blog. He (Mr. Blog) has been there since the inception of my photography business, has taken hits (the hit counter kind) from all of my blog stalkers, listened to your comments (thanks for the blog love), and waited patiently with you as we get ready to unveil our new online home.

We are not quite ready yet, but I leave you with this great photo that my friend, Hanssie took. A few weeks back, David and I went to hang out with her so she could grab some new photos of us for our new site.



2 comments:

Kara Lackey said...

You and your hubby are so cute. You just MADE MY DAY for becoming my 'blog' follower....thanks!

Brandon Neal said...

Like the first pic...I followed you from Simplicity...

Southern Cali rocks! Now that I am shooting, I wish I lived back there.