Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Workshop!!

It was all the buzz last week in blog land, when Jasmine Star announced that she was going to do her first official workshop titled, "The Workshop". Oh my goodness. I had a feeling that something like this was going to be coming soon, she just couldn't not do something like this with her major popularity, skill, commitment, and love for the photography industry.

I went straight to the website she created with Show It Sites and read all the details. It was so exciting! To spend an entire day with Jasmine Star and 19 other photographers who want to learn how to build their business, work on branding, and other shooting techniques. I started to send David text messages with the details and informed him that the workshop was going to be held on my Dad's birthday. He said it would be a wonderful way to pay tribute to my father's legacy in the photography business and go to Jasmine's workshop on March 10th. HOLLLAAA!! I am going and I can't wait!

*edit, I haven't been "wait listed" and I am going. I get to spend the entire day with some totally fabulous people!



I think with the huge response she has received from the workshop, there will be more in the near future.

7 comments:

Jen said...

So are you "in", or are you on "the waiting list"?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting you at the workshop! :)

Amanda Suanne said...

I look forward to meeting you too! We are going to have a blast :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!!! It's going to be so great!

Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome!! did you get in?

Unknown said...

This is great, Tira! Thank you, David! What a special way to spend Dad's birthday. I'm proud and so would Dad be.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! See you in a couple of weeks Tira!! I'm EXCITED TOO!!!!