Thursday, January 22, 2009

Amber: Senior Portraits

She loves the color purple, her dog Simon, and the words that fill a page to tell a story. Meet Amber. She is a Senior at Apple Valley High School and will be graduating in 2009 with plans to go on to college, which you know just warms my heart. She plans to attend Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, AZ and wants to major in English. I am not sure what it is about English majors, but I think I love how eloquent they are. Rachel, Charity and Bonnie were all English Majors at APU whom I have photographed in the past and are now working on their Masters Degrees. Amber was a true joy to photograph, and having her cute dog Simon with us, just added more character to the pictures.

*Thank you Amber for a fun afternoon. It was a pleasure to meet you, your Mom and Simon. Good Luck to you as you pursue your dream at NAU. Blessings, Tira J.

To view more from the session, CLICK HERE FOR A SLIDESHOW!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful images of a beautiful girl! love the last one!

Anonymous said...

These are great!! My favorites are the first and last. I love the lighting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tira! Hope to meet you in March at Jasmine Star's workshop!

Norma Jean said...

OMG Tira, you made this mother cry... thank you for these memories we will cherish forever! All our family back in Texas, thanks you too!

You are truly AMAZING . .

Amanda said...

Hi Tira! I can't wait to meet you at Jasmine's workshop!! I love your blog and I can't wait to see your new website! This girl and her dog are so cute, what a great idea to bring her little baby :)

Anonymous said...

These are great! Wonderful job with the lighting! She's sooo cute!

Me said...

Love these photos Tira!