Friday, August 1, 2008

More ways to be unique!

Not only do I have a unique name, for which I am grateful to my parents for making up, but I love to find ways to be different. I know, you are thinking, well, you have a blog and website just like everyone else, what gives? You just wait buster.....come Christmas time, it will be even better!!!!

Anyways, have I told you how much I love my Shootsac? I have in the past, so click here! I love it even more because I have added two more covers to my extensive collection. You see, last week, July 22nd came around, and not only was it our wedding anniversary, it was also Jessica Claire's birthday. And what did she do? She of course came out with the most gorgeous cover to celebrate her birthday. Of course, I jumped online to view it, fell in love with it, and whipped out my credit card to snag one up bright and early that day. I waited patiently for my new covers to come (mind you they do have the best customer service, Vu you rock!) and great shipping. Even though I have not figured out why they come from Wisconsin. There must be a fabulous seamstress who makes all of these great covers. Regardless, they rock!

Okay okay...on to that great cover and why I need to continue to tell you how fabulous Jessica and her team are. When I opened up the box, my eyes got really big because it was so beautiful. And, there was this sweet card in there as a little thank you for my purchase. AND, it is a limited edition cover! I scored on the list, as I got 8/100! See below:





Thanks Jessica for the new additions to my collection, and Happy Belated Birthday!

1 comment:

Hanssie said...

No fair. I am jealous! I want a shootsac soooooo badly. Boo!:)Okay, okay, I am (grudgingly) happy for you.