Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lovin' my Shootsac!

A few weeks back, I was doing a graduation photoshoot for Amanda at APU, and while we were on our way to our last shoot location, my friend Jeanette stopped us to chat and then she grabbed my camera out of my hands and said, let me take your picture so you can send it in to the shootsac site. Um Ya! Jeanette is crazy at times, but I think it has to do with her pregnancy hormones. I allowed her to take my camera and shoot away while I was posing with one of my fabulous new covers Jessica Claire had on sale at the shootsac site. You can see the fun we had below. Every time she walks by me on campus, she pretends she is shooting a picture, indicating that I needed to get these pictures posted. Here they are girlfriend! I appreciate Jeanette because she has been one of my greatest cheerleaders on campus, and she encourages me to continue photography and support my dream. And, she is a wonderful woman of the Lord. She is great friends with the ever so fabulous Jasmine Star and her sisters. Bianca is Jasmine's twin sister and she will be coming to APU next week to speak in Chapel, so you may want to tune in online to hear her or if you want to stop by APU at 9:20 for chapel on Monday, 3/31, holla back and we can meet up to go hear her speak. More details later.



Comments I had received on the old blog!

Hey Tira, thank you so much for this blog post! Do you have a higher res version of the little collage you did? I would love to post it on the shootsac blog! Let me know!
March 24, 2008 |jessica claire (jessica@jcsphoto.com)


WOO WHO!!! I'm such a fab photog... haha!! It's a good thing that you're a doll Tira!!! Thanks for the love and keep up the blogging and great photo taking!! ps...love the new site!!
March 24, 2008 | Jeanette

I really need to get one of those. It's such a great product and totally fits my shooting style. Those are great shots by the way... so fun!
March 25, 2008 | Shawn Kloster (shawn@smkstudios.com)

No comments: