Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day! I want to take the time to wish all of the Dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. Each of you brings something very special to your child's heart and soul no matter what age they are. I wanted to take the time to express how much I miss my Dad today on Father's day. He passed away almost 22 years ago. I share this with you because my Daddy was a professional photographer and it is because of him, I am here today sharing my passion for photography with you. He was so talented and took the time to really understand the image he was capturing with his camera. Back in the day when photographers used a light meter, a medium format camera, had a darkroom in their garage to develop the film! What a concept. Today, we have it all wrapped into one camera. Sometimes I wonder what he would say today if he knew all of the bells and whistles photography had to offer. I miss you Daddy and I thank you for instilling in me the patience of capturing just the right image and the eye for knowing when to get the right shot. Happy Father's Day!

No comments: