Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I work with some pretty cool people!

Not only do I have some of the coolest clients, but I also work with some pretty fun and fascinating people at Azusa Pacific University. Last week I was waiting over on west campus to do a quick photo session and some of my friends from UG Admissions were walking by. I insisted that they allow me to take their picture! Kyle, Jackson, Steve, and Jessica are all Admissions Counselors in Admissions at APU. We have traveled together, eaten meals together, and give random high fives to each other en route to our offices. Oh, and we have laughed so hard during our lunches in the caf, that we have walked away crying!



In regards to the traveling together, I will say that Jackson and Steve were the highlight for me on our last Admissions trip to the Bay Area. A group of about 25 people traveled up to Sacramento and San Jose the last weekend in April to register all of the new freshmen that are coming to APU in the fall. The flight up to the Bay Area was nothing but hilarious! If you have ever (which I am sure you have) flown on Southwest Airlines, you know that they try to make your travel experience worth it. Jackson, Steve and I were sitting in the front row and our awesome flight attendant Ruth made us feel right at home with the little pranks she had in her treasure chest. We had a fly in the ice cube which she gave to Deana Porterfield our VP for Enrollment, a rubber mouse, a fake pack of gum, and a classic fart machine! Oh Boy! It was a flight we will never forget. To top it off, she gave Jackson and Steve the microphone so they could give some of the final announcements after we landed. If you are wondering who this Steve person is, well, Steve Patterson is one of the gurus' behind Hollywood Press TV. He is so talented and outgoing. Who wouldn't want to hire him in Hollywood. (Sorry Dave) You should go check him out!

No comments: