Friday, March 28, 2008

Abby and Josh: Fun times at the park!

On Wednesday afternoon, we went to the park to do some "surprise" pictures for my bosses husband, as he has been out of town for the past few weeks. Since we went to the park right after work, the lighting was fabulous and I just love the glow which appears on each subject. Abby (18 months) and Josh (almost 4 years) are a blast to be around and love running off their energy at the park, or anywhere there is space. Josh was so excited to have his pictures taken, that he could not sit still. We found out more about the Ninja Turtles during our photo shoot, and Josh even made a new friend at the park. Abby was just a gem to photograph and melted in front of the camera. She wanted to show Mom how she could be a big girl and climb the ladder on the playground equipment and did not want to go home until she made it to the top. We had two funny slip ups during our time together, as someone forgot to clean up after their doggy, so I was the lucky one to step in it, and two, Josh had to go potty. I am sure there are plenty of kids who have left a photosession or two to use the facilities. :) *Advice to photographers out there, be sure there are bathrooms nearby for your clients to use or to change their outfits and keep a change of clothes and shoes in your car, along with a plastic bag.

Sandy, thank you for giving me the opportunity to take your children's pictures and I cannot wait to do it again, and Rue....Welcome Home!

Click here to enjoy your SLIDESHOW!





Comment I received on the old blog!

Tira, Your photos are lovely and really captured my grandchildren. I love the way you caught them so natural looking. I've tried and it's hard!!
March 31, 2008 |Grammy Caminiti

No comments: