Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Precious Jadyn: Newborn Session

She was born three weeks ago and is as precious as they come. She loved to hear the shutter go off with every picture I took and was happy as a clam until we tried to change her pose. Precious Baby Jadyn is the granddaughter of one of my co-workers Sharon and she could not be more proud of her first grand baby and her daughter and son-in-law. "Nana" loves Jadyn more than we know and can't get enough of her. Jadyn's parents Melissa and Brian are wonderful parents and are so calm when Jadyn gets upset that someone is changing her world around. Melissa and Brian, thank you for welcoming me into your home to capture your new life with Jadyn.

To view more of Jadyn's newborn session CLICK HERE for a slideshow! :)







Comment I received on old blog!

Nice job, Tira! I love #3 especially. I bet the family loves these (:
April 16, 2008 | Katie Beverley (katie@katiebeverley.com)

No comments: