Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just hours away from finishing!

It has been a while since my last post, as I have been running around for what feels like the last 12 days non-stop. I am sitting here in the APU library finalizing all of my presentation notes for my Capstone Colloquium tomorrow at 2 p.m. Anyone who reads this before 2 p.m. tomorrow, please say a little prayer for me. I am nervous and hope I remember to say the right thing!

My good friend Melissa reminded me again this morning and I can do it after this past weekend, where I presented to a couple hundred parents on financial aid stuff! Even though I dropped a few papers and lost my earring, LOL! I made it. Thanks MKS!

So folks, tomorrow (Thursday) is my capstone presentation, Friday, is hooding ceremony for all the graduate students who are receiving an M.Ed. in College Student Affairs and Saturday is the BIG DAY! At 9:30 a.m. we will walk across the stage and be conferred by Dr. Wallace!

Next week I will have to much to blog about, so be sure to check back a few times! Thanks again for everyones patience and support over the past few weeks.

No comments: